RDA Benefit Services, LLC has a 25-year history of providing the Utility and Transportation Contractors Association of New Jersey with discounted and specialty benefit programs. These include individual insurance products, as well as group benefit plans and other unique benefits. Executive benefits and specialty group programs designed to provide high quality benefits at an affordable cost, are among the options we can offer.
We also provide current, up-to-date information on all topics related to Employee Benefits, including Health Care Reform and ACA Compliance, to members through the association magazine. Seminars and webinars are also available to the membership through our organization.
The programs currently being offered to member firms of the UTCA include:
Innovative Health Insurance Solutions that are customized for each individual company.
- Providing best-in-class medical benefits with top-rated insurance carriers, while also providing substantial cost-savings and wellness benefits.
- Superior customer service for both employers and employees.
- These programs are designed to be a long-term savings strategy for your business.
Comprehensive Voluntary Benefits Solutions that are designed to enhance any group benefit program. A best-in-class suite of products is offered, based on company size, type, and locations.
- An analysis of your current voluntary program is available, in order to provide you with exclusive underwriting offers from top carriers.
- An alternate billing option is available, which can eliminate group billing with direct deposit billing from the employee’s paycheck for all Voluntary products. This service eliminates the administrative tasks of reconciling and paying the monthly bills.
- Customized paperless enrollments for the group’s core benefits is also available through this program. Our dedicated team of enrollment counselors is available for face to face meetings, as well as call center enrollments.
College Tuition Benefit Program is offered in conjunction with the Voluntary Benefits Program.
- Provides up to one year of free college tuition to participating students in the program.
- There are over 400 participating colleges and universities nationwide.
- In 2018, high school seniors submitted over $83.5 million Tuition Rewards to participating colleges.
- For a current list of schools, please visit www.collegetuitionbenefit.com.
UTCA Group Vision Plan provided by VSP is available to all UTCA member firms at special rates.
- VSP is the number one vision provider in the United States.
- These plans provide comprehensive coverage for annual eye exams, eyeglasses and contact lenses through a nationwide network of doctors and facilities.
- There are 3 plans to choose from and they can be offered as a company paid or voluntary benefit.
For more information about any of these programs, please feel free to contact us.